We are Convelio, welcome to our world!
For too long, shipping Art has been a frustrating experience. We assembled an A-team that is ready to change this! From our offices in Paris, London and New-York, our mission of simplifying Art logistics drives us every single day.Get an instant quote
We are on a mission to build the logistics backbone of the Art world.
Our founders started Convelio out of deep frustration. Coming from the e-commerce world, they were amazed by the lack of solutions to ship artworks simply and at decent rates.
In the Amazon age, who is ready to pay 50% of the artwork price to have it shipped? Who can wait 48 hours to get a shipping quote?
That gave them drive to build an art logistics suited for the 21st century.
Always answer clients as fast as possible
Rigidity is our enemy
But ambition as a group
With ourselves and the people we work with
Never take a superficial look at jobs
Create a safe environment for everyone to grow in
The northern stars we follow: our working compass
Our team: 80+ experts in logistics and fine-art shipping
From the operations team to our sales department to our tech squad: we work hand in hand to provide art sellers with the best customer experience as possible. At the end of the day, we are all art lovers.
Meet the team
Head of Business Development
Art Mathilde loves:
Aerien sculptures of Calder. For instance.
Head of Operations
Art Jérémie loves:
Paintings from Egon Schiele. In your eyes.
Head of Engineering
Art Chiun-Qiang loves:
Paintings from Roger Suraud. Look at this beauty.
Art Clément loves:
Canned furniture, like the famous Office chairs from Pierre Jeanneret. Check it out.
Operations Team Leader
Art Pierre loves:
Paintings from french impressionimisn artist Renoir. This one for instance.
Product Marketing Manager
Art Julien loves:
Photographic images in public locations by JR. Like here.
Special Project Manager
Art Véronique loves:
Johannes Vermeer and "La jeune fille à la perle".
Business Development Executive (France)
Art Didier loves:
Paintings of Nicolas de Stael. Have a look!
Art Teresa loves:
Urban projects from Christo. Check it out.
Head of Product Design
Art Quentin loves:
Paintings and sculpture from Giacometti. This one in particular.
Art Lauriane loves:
Artworks from Takashi Murakami. Look it up!
Business Development Executive (UK)
Art Rita loves:
Vhils's street art. Like this art piece.
Ottavia Ampuero Villagran
Business Development Executive (Italy, Spain)
Art Ottavia loves:
Yayoi Kusama's infinity mirror rooms. Look in the mirror.
Art Emilie loves:
Videos/installations of Matthew Barney. Here you go.
Lead User Researcher
Art Clémentine loves:
The art of Ania Hobson, stunning. Have a look!
Art Bérénice loves:
The art of Kiki Smith!
Art Aurélien loves:
The art of Gustav Klimt
We are hiring!
- Business DevelopmentAccount Manager
- Business DevelopmentAccount Manager USA
- FinanceAccounting Manager
- Business DevelopmentBusiness Development Intern
- Business DevelopmentBusiness Development Intern UKLondon , Internshipapply
- Human ResourcesHead of HR
- Business DevelopmentHead of Sales, UK
- OperationsManaging Director USA
- Business DevelopmentMarketing intern
- OperationsOperations Analyst - Customer Service
- OperationsOperations Analyst - Customs
- OperationsOperations Analyst - First Mile UK
- OperationsOperations Analyst UK
- OperationsOperations intern
- OperationsOperations intern UKLondon , Internshipapply
- OperationsOperations Manager
- OperationsOperations Manager USA
- OperationsOperations Team Lead USA
- ProductProduct Designer
- ProductProduct Manager
- Business DevelopmentSales Development Representative
- Business DevelopmentSales Development Representative UK
- Business DevelopmentSales Executive
- Business DevelopmentSenior Sales Executive (Los Angeles)Los Angeles , Full-Timeapply
- Spontaneous applicationSpontaneous applicationWorldwide ,apply
- Human ResourcesTalent Acquisition Specialist